I'm Looking for...
Sherwood Realtors is licensed by the Malaysian Board of Valuers and Real Estate Agents and was set up in 2007. We are located at Solaris Mont'Kiara, Kuala Kumpur. Our Founder & Principal, Ms. Billie Lim, has 13 years experience in real estate agency and project marketing work.
The Sherwood team handles rental and sale of properties in many parts of the Klang Valley such as:
- KLCity Centre/KLCC
- Bukit Pantai
- Damansara Heights/Bukit Damansara
- Kenny Hill/Bukit Tunku
- Sri Hartamas
- Putrajaya - IOI
- Serdang - Bukit Gita Bayu
- Taman Duta
- Valencia (Sg Buloh)
- Desa Park City
- Kota Damansara / Mutiara Damansara
- Bandar Utama
Sherwood Realtors provides professional services by:
- analysing and understanding each of our Client’s needs
- providing accurate information for our Clients to make the right decision sell/buy/rent
- being responsible in delivering a reliable service
EXPATRIATE HOME SEARCH AND RELOCATION
Sherwood Realtors works with many multi-national companies, embassies and relocation companies on EXCLUSIVE BASIS to find suitable accomodations for their staff/clients, both for long and short term tenure.
To ensure that our clients have a pleasant stay in Malaysia during their entire tenancy period, Sherwood Realtors designed a process called REAP (Relocation and Expatriate Accommodation Placement) Services to maximise customer satisfaction. Our REAP Services include:
OUR REAP SERVICES
Determine the Client’s accommodation requirements prior to their arrival.
- Source for appropriate properties that satisfy our Client''s accommodation needs and arrange for property viewings.
- Brief and explain the relative distance of the properties to office/international schools/train stations/shopping centers/restaurants and food outlets etc., after each viewing.
- Negotiate rental and inventory items requested by the Client from the Landlord.
- Prepare and coordinate signing and stamping of Tenancy Agreement.
- Assist in connecting fixed phone lines, Internet line, Astro Cable TV.
- Assist in finding service providers for gardening, pool maintenance, gas connection, and cleaning.
- Assist during moving-in (audit conditions of the house, prepare list of inventories, record utility meter readings, prepare operation manuals, etc)
- Follow-up service throughout the duration of the Tenancy and act as an intermediary between the Tenant and Landlord.
- Assist in checking-out upon expiry of the Tenancy (audit physical conditions of house/apartment, list of inventories, utility meter readings, bills invoiced and payments in arrears, arrange for repairs, refund of deposits).